Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cooper My Avatar


If I had to pick an avatar it would be this image of Boba Fett wielding a light saber. I see myself as Boba Fett because I feel like we are a lot alike. Boba Fett is possibly one of the most awesome people in the universe because he spends his time chasing down the most dangerous Jedi's in the galaxies and killing them for money. He is a bounty hunter. He is the best.
This particular image shows him being so awesome that he is wielding a light saber. He most likely had just slain a wimpy Jedi and is now proceeding to use his sacred weapon to combat more Jedi's. And all Boba Fett has is a blaster pistol and rifle.
Jedi's can use the force. This terrible unbalanced fight could only possibly go in favor of the Jedi...except Boba is so well trained and dedicated to his craft that he overcomes this and almost always wins.
If he doesn't its okay. He has his clone being raised and trained as his own life progresses.

1 comment:

  1. I like Star Wars too, but clearly Boba Fett is on the losing side is he not? Is it his evil or his grace that attracts you?

    ReplyDelete