Friday, October 22, 2010

A. Harper My Avatar

PENNY PROUD


If I had to pick any avatar that would describe me I would have to pick Penny Proud from the Disney channel original show The Proud Family. The voice of Penny Proud is played by Kyla Pratt.


I would use Penny as my Avatar because of her personality. She's a very free spirited young lady. The series shows Penny as she grows up into a woman along with her family and close friends. Her personality is a mixture of many things and that is why I chose her. In some cases she can be shy, in other cases she can be the leader, and in some situations she just doesn't know what to do. I am like that in many ways. One thing about Penny is that she is always humble and kind to others and that is exactly how I am.


One episode of The Proud Family that would definitely describe me would be season 1, episode 11 Seven Days of Kwanzaa. In this episode, Penny and her mother welcome a homeless family, with open arms, into their home for the holidays. Her father is sceptical, but later notices that it is the right thing to do. This episode describes my mother and I so well because we are always willing to help others in their time of need and we welcome many people into our home when they have no where else to stay. My father is, in many ways, like Oscar Proud (Penny's Father) Cheap and not always willing to see the good side of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment