Monday, October 11, 2010

Malveaux - Avatar


If i had to choose an avatar to represent me, I think i would choose Mr. Incredible from "The Incredibles". Mr. Incredible works a normal 9-5 job, but leads a double life as a superhero who fights crime within the city. He is super strong and has special abilities which allow him to make a difference in the town he lives in. Mr. Incredible has a great family consisting of a great wife who helps him fight crime and three kids who are coming into their own as children with special abilities like their parents. He not only fights crime in the city but also spends time with his best friend bowling, which is my favorite activity, who is also a superhero. His boos may be a pain to deal with but overall he does have a career. Ideally, in my life, I want to have a successful career with a great family when I get older. Although i don't have super powers, I wish to use my talents and strengths to make a difference in my community and help others. I hope that my relationships and friendships that i build throughout my lifetime will grow into something truly special and one of a kind like what Mr. Incredible has.


1 comment: