Sunday, October 10, 2010

OLIVIA AVATAR

penguin.jpg


My avatar would definitely be a penguin. Not only have they been my favorite type of animal since I was two but penguins penguins represent the type of person I would like to be. Penguins only chose one partner to have their child with based on eachothers love songs. They give eachother presents which are pebbles and the mother always works hard to go get food for her family while the father stays behind to keep the baby safe and warm. I am sort of the same way with my friend Kelsey. I have lots of friends that I am very close with but Kelsey is always the one that understands me the best. I've always had one best friend that I get along with the best and that I will devote most of my time and energy too. Just as a penguin devotes their time to their child and eachother. I would like to think that I am as strong as a female penguin to put my loved ones before my own feelings such as a penguin does when getting food. I am a very empathetic person so that same mind set a penguin has when getting food for her family can relate to me.

1 comment:

  1. Still no last name in your post title, no picture. Since you don't have a picture, I cannot really see why your AVATAR is so important. The picture would help. Check your blog!!! Also no label with first and last name. I am taking off points for not following directions.

    ReplyDelete