Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kehoe-My avatar



I chose this avatar because it reminds me that I must always be challenging myself in order to improve. In any aspect in life it is important to always be pushing the limits of what you think yourself capable. I feel that this is very important in life, a person should always be challenging themselves in some aspect of their life. Whether mentally or physically, I feel that the only way that people grow is by making themselves go outside of their comfort zones. This is also a reminder that I am my own worst enemy, and that when something is going wrong in my life i should look to see what I am doing wrong. It is easy for me to blame other people when things are not going my way, but ultimately I know that I must look to my self to improve my situation.

1 comment:

  1. A person should always challenge himself, not themselves. Person is singular. You probably only know one language; you should learn it well.

    ReplyDelete